This enrichment class is open only to Saint Andrew's Episcopal School students.
The Marvegos style provides art educators with a roadmap to follow in assisting children to be self-confident, self-directed and independent art makers…to be and express who they are in their generation. The Marvegos way of teaching art to children:
- Exercises creativity by providing loosely structured projects.
- Provides activities appropriate to children at particular developmental stages.
- Entrusts children with making creative choices,which engage their minds in ways other forms of learning do not.
- Guides children to build awareness of things outside themselves.
- Provides a program that involves solving problems, making decisions, using resources, handling disappointments, taking risks, enjoying success and adapting to change.
THERE IS STILL SPOTS AVAILABLE FOR THIS CLASS!
Enrollment: Maximum number is 12 students per class and minimum is 4 students.
Refund Policy/early withdrawal policy: No Refunds for misused days or early withdrawal.
Art Exploration (ages 4 1/2 - Grade 1) Tuesday: 3:15-4:15pm
Fine Art Fundamentals (Grade 2-8th) Tuesday: 4:25-5:25pm
Fee: $365.00 per session
Session 1 (10 meetings)
September 11, 18, 25
October 2, ( No class October 9) 16, 23, 30
November 6, 13, (No class November 20 due to In-Service) 27
Session 2 (10 meetings)
December 4, 11,18
January 8, 15, 22, 29
February 5, 12, (No school 2/19 due to Winter Recess) 26
Session 3 (10 meetings)
March 5, 12, 19 (No class 3/26 due to Variety Show Preview)
April 2, 9, 16, (No class 4/23 due to Spring Break) 30
May 7, 14, 21